Friday, July 11, 2008

AN OFFER

Unlike some, I don't profess to know all and I even entertain that on many issues I could be wrong -- emphasis on "could be." There are those within the lay and professional leadership of UJC who constantly complain to others -- but never directly to me -- inside and outside the walls of 111 Eighth Avenue that my facts are wrong. As they say, you know where to find me -- if I have my facts wrong (as opposed to my opinions which in their view, no doubt, are always "wrong" [although I would welcome their criticisms of those, as well]), let me know and, if I have my facts wrong, I will post a correction. Write to the Blog using your name or some fictitious one, or e-mail me directly at rwexler@lockelord.com

I would love to hear from you.

Shabbat shalom to all.

Rwexler

No comments: